We make it easy to fit nutrient rich foods into your daily plan.
Each ingredient in every Think.Eat.Live. product is carefully considered and intentionally included, to ensure that you not only get the right balance of protein, fiber, and healthy fats, but that you also get foods that are vitamin & mineral rich. Sunflower seeds are one of Mother Nature’s most nutrient-rich whole foods loaded with Vitamin E, Zinc, Iron, Folate, Calcium, Phosphorous, Magnesium, and Selenium, just to name a few.
Food sensitivities and autoimmune conditions can leave your intestines inflamed and block the absorption of vitamins and minerals. SunFlour can help naturally replenish these essential vitamins and minerals your body is missing.
Here are some of the important vitamins and minerals benefits you’ll get from SunFlour®:
- Vitamin E — Research shows that most American diets are deficient in this essential vitamin. Sunflower seeds are the best whole food source of Vitamin E, which acts to slow the effects of aging, boost the immune system, and helps prevent cardiovascular disease. Vitamin E has a significant anti-inflammatory effect that helps with the symptoms of asthma and arthritis. You’ll get 4x the antioxidants of blueberries and meet 50-60% of your daily vitamin E requirements with SunFlour-based products.
- Selenium — Works with vitamin E as an antioxidant and protects cells from damage that may lead to cancer, heart disease, and other health problems. You’ll get 25–45% of your daily recommended allowance for selenium.
- Phosphorous — SunFlour is high in phosphorous (40–45% per serving), which works in conjunction with calcium to build bone strength as well as to support digestive regularity.
- Iron — Iron is essential for carrying oxygen to every cell in your body. Without it, you can feel fatigued, get infections easily, and suffer from anemia. With SunFlour products, you’ll get as much iron as a serving of spinach.
- Calcium — With a typical Think.Eat.Live. product, you’ll get 10–15% of your daily calcium needs met for supporting bone health.
- Zinc — Is vital for keeping your immune system strong and fending off infections. You’ll get 10–15% of your daily zinc requirements.
- Folate & B Vitamins — Helps with the production of new cells and is essential for producing energy from food.
- Magnesium — Insufficient magnesium can cause high blood pressure, muscle spasms, fatigue and migraine headaches. Many studies have shown that magnesium helps with lowering blood pressure, controlling asthma, and lessening migraine headaches. Just one serving of a SunFlour or a SunFlour pancake will help you meet 25% of your daily magnesium requirements. If you are feeling dehydrated or constipated from a keto diet, then the extra magnesium can help.